Guess How Much I Love You, the best selling children’s book is set to become a much loved DVD as celebrated author Sam McBratney’s characters star in their first DVD this Christmas. Fans of the heartwarming tale can now follow the adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare and all his friends in a series of beautifully animated adventures and we’ve got 2 DVD’s with the lovely pictured photo frame (below) to giveaway, thanks to Universal Pictures UK and Rainbow Designs!
With eight adorable episodes, the DVD is the first time that the characters drawn by Anita Jeram will appear on screen. As well as the Nut Brown Hares, fans will meet other countryside creatures including Little White Owl and Little Field Mouse. The episodes follow the friends fun and the life lessons they learn along the way.
Episodes include ‘Blossoms’ where we see the changes in the seasons and Little Nutbrown Hare’s memory of a magnificent cherry tree he saw when he was younger. He sets off on an adventure to find it. Will the blossoms floating downstream give them a clue as to a shorter way home? In the episode ‘What Sound Does the Moon Make?’ both Nutbrown Hares are having trouble sleeping. As they lay quietly in a pile of leaves they listen to the sounds of the night…swish, hoot, wobble, nibble, croak and splash! They go on a journey to discover what’s making the interesting night noises, but will they work out what sound the moon makes?
For families looking to share special experiences this Christmas, this DVD is sure to make the colder days feel warmer! If you don’t win, then don’t forget to pre-order it here for only £5!
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.