THN have teamed up with Momentum Pictures UK, to help you, well, steal some exclusive loot from GAMBIT, the new comedy caper from the Coen brothers starring Cameron Diaz, Colin Firth and Alan Rickman. Due to hit UK cinemas on November 21st, the prize includes a magnetic picture frame to hold your own masterpiece…
Private art curator Harry Deane (Firth) devises a finely-crafted scheme to con England’s richest man and avid art collector, Lionel Shabandar, (Rickman) into purchasing a fake Monet painting. In order to bait his buyer, he recruits a Texas rodeo queen (Diaz) to cross the pond and pose as a woman whose grandfather liberated the painting at the end of WWII.
BAFTA award winner Sir Tom Courtenay, Golden Globe winner Stanley Tucci and Academy Award© winner and veteran comedienne Cloris Leachman round out the cast. GAMBIT hits UK cinemas on Wednesday 21st November 2012 and THN rather enjoyed it, you can read our review by clicking here and then, watch the trailer:
© Copyright 2012 Momentum Pictures, UK
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.