After the theatrical release of The Academy Award®-winning documentary UNDEFEATED, courtesy of the UK’s top dog documentary distributor Dogwoof, the film is set for release on DVD and digital download on 12th November 2012 and can pre-ordered through this link. This is your chance to own a copy of the emotionally uplifting and inspirational Oscar® winning story of the Manasass Tigers, and their indomitable coach Bill Courtney. Featuring exclusive behind the scenes footage and never seen before interviews this DVD is a must to own this autumn.
More than a sports documentary, Undefeated focuses on three very different team members: Montrail “Money” Brown, Chavis Daniels and O.C. Brown, and their inspirational coach Bill Courtney to show that, in Bill’s words: “football doesn’t build character; football reveals character.” Starting from the beginning of the 2009 Summer/Fall season and tracing each of their trajectories throughout the year, the filmmakers build and intimate and raw portrait of the characters showing how each uses the sport to deal with the trials of life.
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.