Coming to the home formats on 15th April is the much-loved Disney sequel Mary Poppins Returns. The film hits digital download, DVD and Blu-Ray following a massively successful theatrical run and we have three copies of the film to give away on Blu-ray.
In Mary Poppins Returns, Michael Banks (Ben Whishaw) — just a child when Mary Poppins first visited 17 Cherry Tree Lane — is now a grown man raising his children Annabel (Pixie Davies), John (Nathanael Saleh) and Georgie (Joel Dawson) with help from his sister Jane (Emily Mortimer). Times are tough in Depression-era London but the winds begin to change and the enigmatic governess, whose unique magical skills can turn any ordinary task into a fantastic adventure, enters the lives of the Banks family once again, having not aged a single day. Teaming up with an old friend, Jack, they take the Banks children on a series of whimsical adventures, encountering colorful characters like Mary’s eccentric Cousin Topsy (Streep), Jack’s lovable band of leeries and bank executives William Weatherall Wilkins (Colin Firth) and Mr. Dawes Jr. (Van Dyke) — bringing life, love and laughter back into the home.
Here’s a look behind the scenes of the movie, taken directly from the bonus features on the release.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the question below and fill in the form.
Who plays Mary Poppins in Mary Poppins Returns?
a) Emily Blunt
b) Emily Mortimer
c) Emilia Clarke
Mary Poppins Returns is available to own on digital download, DVD and Blu-Ray from the 15th of April.
Ts and Cs
- The competition will close on 26th April 2019
- Prize for 3 winners is 1x copy of Mary Poppins Returns on Blu-ray only.
- In the unlikely event this prize cannot be fulfilled we will substitute the prize with an alternative with a similar value.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize will be sent out within 28 days.