If you want to save the world, just say the word!
SHAZAM! is in UK cinemas now.
We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson’s (Asher Angel) case, by shouting out one word—SHAZAM!—this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult Super Hero Shazam (Zachary Levi), courtesy of an ancient wizard. Still a kid at heart—inside a ripped, godlike body—Shazam revels in this adult version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child. But he’ll need to master these powers quickly in order to fight the deadly forces of evil controlled by Dr. Thaddeus Sivana (Mark Strong).
“SHAZAM!” also stars Jack Dylan Grazer (“IT”) as Billy’s best friend and ultimate superhero enthusiast, Freddy, part of the foster family that includes Mary, played by Grace Fulton (“Annabelle: Creation”); Darla, played by Faithe Herman (TV’s “This is Us”); Eugene, played by Ian Chen (TV’s “Fresh Off the Boat”); and Pedro, played by Jovan Armand (TV’s “Hawaii Five-O”). Cooper Andrews (TV’s “The Walking Dead”) and Marta Milans (TV’s “Killer Women”) play foster parents Victor and Rosa Vasquez, with Oscar nominee Djimon Hounsou (“Blood Diamond”) as the Wizard.
To celebrate the release of the film, Warner Bros. is giving away SHAZAM! superhero bundles that includes a signed poster, a phone wallet, light up hoodie and t-shirt, a child’s cape, and a bag to put them all in! To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the below question correctly!
The star of SHAZAM! is a self-professed comic book fanboy and genre nerd. Like the theme of wish fulfillment in the movie, playing Shazam is a dream come true for this actor. Who is he?
- a) Ryan Reynolds
- b) Zachary Levi
- c) Chris Pratt
©2019 WBEI. TM & © DC Comics.
Terms and Conditions
· Open to UK residents only
· The competition will close on 19th April 2019 at 23:59 BST
· The winner will be picked at random from entries received
· 5 winners will each receive 1 SHAZAM! merchandise pack containing a signed poster, a phone wallet, light up hoodie and t-shirt, a child’s cape, and a bag.
· If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Warner Bros. UK reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
· Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
· No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
· The Promoter of this competition is THN.
· Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and third-party service providers for the purpose of administering and managing the promotion, distributing prize and verifying the eligibility of entrants/winner. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion.
· To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.