To celebrate the release of Peter Jackson’s acclaimed World War I documentary They Shall Not Grow Old, which is now on digital download, and then on DVD and Blu-ray from 10th December, we have three copies of the film on Blu-ray to give away.
They Shall Not Grow Old premiered to critical acclaim at the London Film Festival on 16th October and played nationwide in cinemas in November. Co-commissioned by 14-18 NOW, the UK’s arts programme for the First World War Centenary, and Imperial War Museums, They Shall Not Grow Old was created exclusively with original footage from Imperial War Museums’ film and audio archive and audio from BBC archives.
Marking the centenary of the First World War, the internationally renowned director Peter Jackson (The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogies) uses the voices of the veterans combined with original archival footage to bring to life the reality of war on the front line for a whole new generation. Footage has been colourised and transformed with modern production techniques to present never before seen detail.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is fill in the form below.
THEY SHALL NOT GROW OLD is out now on digital, and on DVD and Blu-ray from Friday, 10 December.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close 18th December 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- 3 winner will each receive 1 copy of They Shall Not Grown Old on Blu-ray
- If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Warner Bros. UK reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
- Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- The Promoter of this competition is The Hollywood News.
- Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and third-party service providers for the purpose of administering and managing the promotion, distributing prize and verifying the eligibility of entrants/winner. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion.
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.