Marvel’s motormouth mercenary is back! Bigger, better and occasionally more pantless than ever before. When a super soldier arrives on a murderous mission, Deadpool is forced to think about friendship, family and what it really means to be a hero – all while kicking 50 shades of ass. Because, sometimes, to do the right thing you need to fight dirty.
Deadpool 2 is in cinemas NOW.
To celebrate the release, we’re giving away a bag of Deadpool 2 swag to three lucky winners. The goody bags include a plush unicorn, apron and computer buddy, all branded with the Merc with the Mouth!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Name Deadpool’s visually challenged flatmate and confidant. Is it:
A: Blind Al
B: Sightless Steve
C: Cataracts Clint
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- PRIZE: 3 (three) winners each receiving 1 (one); Deadpool 2 Apron, Unicorn, Computer buddy
- Competition will open at 10am on Thursday 17th May 2018
- Competition will close at 6pm on Thursday 31st May 2018 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
- Entrants must be over the age of 15
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Winners will be notified via email for prize fulfillment
- Winners’ details will be pass onto a 3rd party for prize fulfillment
- Winners will be picked at random from all entrants
- If the winner fails to reply to notification of winning within 48 hours of notification they will automatically forgo the right to claim the Prize and a runner up will be selected as an alternative Competition Winner. If such runner up also fails to accept the Prize in the required manner, the next runner up will be selected as an alternative Competition Winner and so on until another Competition Winner is chosen and has duly accepted in accordance with these Rules.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Promoter takes reasonable care to ensure that the Prizes are as described in these Rules. However, events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or 20th Century Fox. In this situation, the Promoter may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
- The moderator’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into