The hilarious comedy FATHER FIGURES is out in cinemas February 16 and to celebrate, Warner Bros. Pictures is giving you the chance to win a poster signed by Ed Helms and Owen Wilson!
In the Alcon Entertainment comedy “FATHER FIGURES,” Owen Wilson (“The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “Wedding Crashers”) and Ed Helms (“The Hangover” films, “We’re the Millers”) star as fraternal twins Kyle and Peter who accidentally discover they’ve been living with a lie all their lives. The kindly man in the photo on their mantle isn’t their father after all, but an invention their mother (Glenn Close) concocted to conceal the truth: that she actually doesn’t know who their real father is. See, it was the seventies, and things were crazy, and…well, you know. Armed with only a handful of clues, the brothers resolve to find the mystery man in what results in a wild road trip of discovery and revelations—about their mother, themselves and each other.
“FATHER FIGURES” marks the directorial debut of veteran cinematographer Lawrence Sher (“The Hangover” films). It also stars Oscar winner J.K. Simmons (“Whiplash”), comedian Katt Williams, NFL Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-actor Terry Bradshaw, Ving Rhames (the “Mission Impossible” films), Harry Shearer (“The Simpsons”), and Oscar nominee June Squibb (“Nebraska”), with Oscar winner Christopher Walken (“The Deer Hunter”), and Oscar nominee Glenn Close (“Albert Nobbs,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Kyle and Peter’s mother. Sher directed from a screenplay written by Justin Malen (“Office Christmas Party”). The film was produced by Academy Award nominee Ivan Reitman (“Up in the Air”), Ali Bell (“Draft Day”) and Alcon Entertainment’s Academy Award nominees Broderick Johnson and Andrew A. Kosove (“The Blind Side”). Serving as executive producers were Tom Pollock, Scott Parish, Chris Cowles, Chris Fenton, and Timothy M. Bourne. Sher’s behind-the-scenes team included director of photography John Lindley (“St. Vincent”), production designer Stephen H. Carter (art director, “Birdman”), editor Dana E. Glauberman (“Draft Day”), and two-time Oscar nominated costume designer Julie Weiss (“Frida,” “Twelve Monkeys”). The music was composed by Rob Simonsen (“Foxcatcher”).
Watch the hilarious trailer here:
For your chance to win, all you need to do is answer the question below:
In FATHER FIGURES, this celebrated actor and comedian stars as Peter Reynolds, who embarks upon on a road trip with his brother Kyle to search for their long-lost father. Best known as the hapless Stu in The Hangover trilogy, this actor also starred in the long-running American TV series The Office and in such films as Love the Coopers and the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy Vacation. Name this actor.
The official website is www.fatherfiguresmovie.net
See FATHER FIGURES in cinemas February 16.
©2018 Warner Bros. Ent. © Alcon Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 5th March 2018
- Open to UK residents only
- The Hollywood News is the competition promoter
- Prize is 1 signed poster of FATHER FIGURES
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void