To celebrate the cinema release of Studio Ghibli’s Academy Award nominated new film, The Tale of The Princess Kaguya on 20th March, we are giving you the chance to win exclusive Studio Ghibli merchandise and DVDs!
From Oscar-winning animation house Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away, The Wind Rises) and directed by Ghibli co-founder the legendary Isao Takahata (Grave of The Fireflies), comes the spellbinding and visionary tour de force The Tale of The Princess Kaguya. Nominated for an Academy Award (Best Animated Feature), this exquisitely drawn and spellbinding story is based on the classic folk tale ‘The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter’. STUDIOCANAL are releasing both English language and Japanese versions, the dubbed release features an all-star cast with Darren Criss, Lucy Liu and Chloë Grace Moretz (as Princess Kaguya).
The Tale of The Princess Kaguya will be released in UK cinemas March 20th, Republic of Ireland March 27th.
Discover more at www.facebook.com/studioghibliuk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Competition closes 4th April
* UK residents only
* Prize for 3 winners is 1 x Studio Ghibli Merchandise pack featuring the following:
o The Tale of the Princess Kaguya poster
o The Tale of the Princess Kaguya Stickers
o The Tale of the Princess Kaguya Notebook
o The Tale of the Princess Kaguya exclusive postcard set
o DVD – The Wind Rises
o DVD – Spirited Away
o DVD – Grave of the Fireflies
* If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
* Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
* There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.