To celebrate the release of THE SKELETON TWINS, starring Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader, on Monday 16th March, we’ve got 3 copies to giveaway on DVD and an exclusive outtakes clip!
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment present two of the best comedy-drama actors around as they take on the story about two estranged siblings who are reunited after ten years apart. Winner of Best Screenplay at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, THE SKELETON TWINS was directed by Craig Johnson (True Adolescents), written by Johnson and Mark Heyman (Black Swan), and co-stars Luke Wilson (Old School), Ty Burrell (TV’s “Modern Family”), Boyd Holbrook (Gone Girl) and Joanna Gleason (Last Vegas).
The DVD also features a whole host of extras which includes a Gag Reel, Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Craig Johnson, “To Whom it May Concern: Making The Skeleton Twins” Featurette, “Sweet Moves” Featurette, a load of audio commentary and this exclusive outtake clip, which we have now for you:
- UK Residents Only.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Final designs may vary. There will be no cash alternatives.
- One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.