To celebrate the upcoming release of the brilliant THE IMITATION GAME on Blu-ray and DVD this 9th March, we’ve got one stunning Steelbook and two Blu-rays to giveaway to some lucky winners!
It’s definitely one of the finest films of 2014 and now you can own one – which was beloved by critics and audiences alike – as it arrives on Blu-ray™, DVD and digital platforms on 9th March 2015, courtesy of Studiocanal.
Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, THE IMITATION GAME portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing and his brilliant team of code-breakers, endorsed by Churchill himself, at Britain’s top-secret Government Code & Cypher School at Bletchley Park during the darkest days of World War II.
Starring the wonderful Benedict Cumberbatch as Turing, Academy, Keira Knightley as his confidante and equal, Joan Clarke, and featuring supporting turns from Matthew Goode, Mark Strong, Rory Kinnear and Charles Dance, THE IMITATION GAME is at once a searing piece of British drama, a brilliantly taut thriller and a posthumous honour to arguably one of Britain’s most important, most brilliant men.
To be with a chance of winning, what meaningful name did Turing give his machine? Watch the clip below first:
- UK Residents Only.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Final designs may vary. There will be no cash alternatives.
- One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.