With Jude Law’s DOM HEMINGWAY hitting screens on THIS Friday 15th we’ve got our hands on 3 signed posters and merchandise packs for you to win!
Dom Hemingway (Jude Law) is a larger-than-life safecracker with a loose fuse, funny, profane, and dangerous. Back on the streets of London after twelve years in prison, it’s time to collect what he’s owed for keeping his mouth shut.
Travelling with his devoted best friend Dickie (Richard E. Grant), Dom visits his crime boss Mr Fontaine (Demián Bichir) in the south of France to claim his reward. But Dom’s drink and drug-fuelled ego decides that what he’s lost can’t be replaced. One car accident and a femme fatale later, Dom realises that his priority must be to reconnect with his long-lost daughter Evelyn (Emilia Clarke). But Dom does what Dom does best. He screws things up for everyone…
THREE first prize winners will win a signed poster (signed by the legendary Richard E. Grant), a Dom Hemingway t-shirt and iPhone cover – with TWO runners up winning the merchandise!
* The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives. UK only entrants and one per household.
* The Hollywood News do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
* No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
* Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
* This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
* Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.