We’ve got another fantastic giveaway for you THN readers! Made by Production I.G, OBLIVION ISLAND: HARUKA AND THE MAGIC MIRROR is an action-packed fantasy adventure that sees high school girl Haruka magically transported to the titular island, whose colourful inhabitants collect humanity’s forgotten belongings.
A heart-warming fairytale packed with high-octane adventure and set in a lush fantasy world, Oblivion Island is a family-friendly film that evokes the works of Pixar and Studio Ghibli.
OBLIVION ISLAND: HARUKA AND THE MAGIC MIRROR comes to DVD and DVD & Blu-ray Combo pack on 1st April and courtesy of Manga Entertainment, we have one DVD to give away! You can also read our 5-star review right here!
Even if you’re not lucky enough to win, you can pick it up the Blu-ray & DVD combo pack on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/Z9zG24
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.