Narrated by F1 broadcast legend Murray Walker OBE, I, SUPERBIKER: DAY OF RECKONING is the electrifying sequel to 2012’s ground-breaking, critically acclaimed I, SUPERBIKER: THE SHOWDOWN. It’s also showing this Monday 25th across the UK at the following cinemas: www.isuperbiker.com/cinema-listings
The MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship (BSB) is the largest single spectator sport in the UK. I, SUPERBIKER… is the high-octane wheel to wheel following of the 2012 British Superbike season, culminating in the sport’s closest final heat in its history. Writer, producer and director Mark Sloper had this to say:
“I wanted to capture the emotion and passion of motorcycle racing and the drama of the new showdown format. This is a classic motorcycle racing film, set in the 2012 season but a timeless story that will stay fresh for years to come. I also wanted it to appeal to people outside the motorcycle industry and the fan-base and I truly believe it will change outsiders’ perceptions of motorcycling.”
Capturing the on-track action in stunning 2K digital photography, as well as exploring deep into the commitment, psyche & lives of the riders, the film also goes behind the scenes to reveal the unfolding drama and check out their website:
I, SUPERBIKER: DAY OF RECKONING is released across on Monday 25th March the UK by Carnaby International in association with the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship (BSB) and Motorcycle News (MCN)
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.