Co-directed by King of Action John Woo and starring the stunning Michelle Yeoh, REIGN OF ASSASSINS leaps on to DVD on 25 February 2013! Described as ‘the best wuxia since Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ by The Global Times, and awarded 4 stars by Empire, this period-set martial arts actioner combines the action-comedy and romance of Mr. & Mrs. Smith with the identity swap thrills of Face/Off and is an absolute must-see!
Nominated for ten Hong Kong Film Awards (including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Action Choreography, Best Cinematography), this is far and away the classiest and best-choreographed martial arts extravaganza we’ve seen since “House Of Flying Daggers”. John Woo’s inimitable directorial touch, sumptuous visuals, astonishing action set-pieces and a beautiful and extremely talented cast featuring the cream of Asian cinema, all performing at the top of their game, make this a must-see.
To celebrate the release of REIGN OF ASSASSINS we’re giving away a copy on DVD courtesy of eOne! Check out the trailer here:
And now to win a copy, just answer this question:
Which actress plays Zeng Jing in Reign Of Assassins? Is it?
A: Michelle Williams
B: Michelle Yeoh
C: Michelle Obama
Send us your answer by using our box just below with the subject ‘Reign of Assassins‘ and we’ll pick that winner on March 9th!
Don’t forget to include your name and address and remember, even if you don’t win, you can also pick yourself up a copy via this link here!
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.