To celebrate the February 8th release of HITCHCOCK, we’ve got three merchandise packs to give away! Each pack includes a t-shirt, pen, CD soundtrack, cup and saucer, and a copy of Alfred Hitchcock and The Making of Psycho on which the film is based…as pictured, a quite tremendous prize.
HITCHCOCK is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock, and his wife and partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Hitchcock’s seminal movie PSYCHO and our review will be here in a week!
Directed by Sacha Gervasi (Anvil: The Story of Anvil), HITCHCOCK stars Academy Award® winner Anthony Hopkins (The Remains of the Day; The Silence of the Lambs) as Alfred Hitchcock, Academy Award® winner Helen Mirren (The Debt; The Queen) as Alma Reville and Scarlett Johansson (Marvel Avengers Assemble; Lost in Translation) as Janet Leigh. The cast also includes: James D’Arcy (Cloud Atlas, W.E.) as Anthony Perkins, Jessica Biel (Total Recall) as Vera Miles, Toni Collette (Little Miss Sunshine, The Hours) as Peggy Robertson and Danny Huston (The Constant Gardener) as Whitfield Cook. The film is based on the book Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho by Stephen Rebello.
HITCHCOCK will open in the UK and Ireland on 8 February 2013, distributed by Fox Searchlight.
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.