Our latest Grimm Up North competition is a very special one, as we have a pair of tickets up for grabs for the double premiere screenings of British horrors TOWER BLOCK and HOLLOW.
In attendance will be prolific TOWER BLOCK screenwriter James Moran, best known for his work on the films SEVERANCE and COCKNEYS VS ZOMBIES. If you’re lucky, he’ll also enlighten you on writing work for TV shows like DR WHO, TORCHWOOD and SPOOKS. Matt Holt, the writer and producer of new Brit horror HOLLOW, will be also be telling us about his efforts journey from successful, award winning, festival screenings through to US and UK distribution. A must for all new and wannabe film makers and genre film fans alike.
THN has a pair of free tickets for this exclusive event at the unique Stockport Plaza on the 26th January at 7.30pm, with the guests talking about the projects from 5pm, and to be in with a chance at winning, just answer the following question.
Which British actress takes the lead in TOWER BLOCK?
a) Maggie Smith
b) Sheridan Smith
c) Shawnee Smith
Send to our email below with the subject ‘Grimm Up North Tower Block’ and we’ll pick that winner on 25th January and please remember, if you can’t get to the screening in Stockport or you’re too far away, please don’t enter as we’ll just have to get someone else anyway, thanks!
Send your answer and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.