Critically acclaimed, dark comedy HOUSE OF LIES: THE FIRST SEASON makes its debut on DVD with 12 outrageous, subversive and wildly funny episodes on January 21 from Paramount Home Entertainment. Starring Golden Globe 2013 winners Don Cheadle and American comedy beauty Kristen Bell, HOUSE OF LIES, based on the best-selling book, “House of Lies” by Martin Kihn, takes viewers into the world of management consultancy where corruption is business as usual and nothing is sacred.
In HOUSE OF LIES, charming and fast-talking Marty Kaan (Cheadle) leads his crack team of management consultants using every dirty trick in the book to woo powerful CEOs and close huge deals. By his side is Jeannie Van Der Hooven (Bell), a razor-sharp, Ivy League graduate who, along with her competitive co-workers, strives to maintain the firm’s flawless image. Marty’s life is just as complicated outside the office: filled with an acerbic ex-wife, a psychoanalyst father and a cross-dressing son, Marty struggles to keep it all together.
The HOUSE OF LIES DVD includes exclusive episode commentary and extensive interviews with the hit show’s actors, writer and executive producer. The first season also features notable guest stars including Griffin Dunne, Greg Germann, Richard Schiff, Nick Stahl and Peggy Lipton. We’ve got THREE copies of Season One to giveaway but it’s also available to pre-order here!
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.