Strange things are afoot on Erin Island and it’s down to the charming but heavy-drinking Garda Ciarán O’Shea (Richard Coyle, PUSHER) and his enthusiastic new recruit, Garda Lisa Nolan, (Ruth Bradley, TV’s PRIMEVAL) to investigate. Soon it becomes clear that there’s something big out there, and that it’s hungry. It’s time to rally the villagers, arm the troops…and head to the pub.
GRABBERS also stars Russell Tovey, Lalor Roddy and Bronagh Gallagher. The DVD is packed with bonus materials, including a filmmaker’s commentary, behind-the-scenes featurette, an interview with director Jon Wright, outtakes and photo gallery.
GRABBERS is in cinemas from Boxing Day and out on Blu-ray and DVD now.
Check out our review from Film4 FrightFest!
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.