Meet, Ted! The obnoxious and foul-mouthed, you-can’t-help-but-love, teddy bear that pushes all boundaries of adult humour in the year’s most crude, rude and outrageous black comedy, released on DVD, Blu-ray™ and Digital Download on 26th November from Universal Pictures UK.
Written, directed, produced and lead voiced by Seth MacFarlane (FAMILY GUY), TED is the latest offering from the master of politically incorrect adult comedy. With his very distinctive adult brand of humour, you’re in for a hilarious ride-of-your-life that features hookers, sexual innuendo and bodily functions by the bucket load!
TED IS AVAILABLE ON DVD, BLU-RAY™ AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FROM 26TH NOVEMBER 2012. Click this link here to pre-order now! All disc versions feature Ultraviolet Digital Copy
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.