Feel the wrath of the year’s most action packed fantasy saga as WRATH OF THE TITANS has been released on 3D Blu-ray and DVD this week, from Warner Home Video and can be bought here! Launch yourself into an ancient battle of epic proportions and a world of mythology, monsters and mayhem as the long awaited sequel to box office giant CLASH OF THE TITANS makes its triumphant home entertainment debut. To celebrate the release, we’ve got some amazing prizes to giveaway!
The first merchandise pack contains an iPhone 4S Skin, Key Chain, Sketch Journals, Set of 4 Metal Coasters, a T-Shirt and a copy of the Blu-ray. The second contains a Bottle Opener Shield Key, a T-Shirt, Cushions, a Leather Wrap Bracelet and a copy of the film on Blu-ray PLUS a third runner-up prize of WRATH OF THE TITANS on Blu-ray!
Watch the workout Wrath video below:
From director Jonathan Liebesman (Battle: Los Angeles, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) is born a visually stunning and emotionally thrilling movie-masterpiece, showcased in breathtaking 3D. Australian born superstar Sam Worthington (Avatar, Man on A Ledge) reprises his role as son of Zeus and Olympian hero ‘Perseus’, whilst the brilliant Liam Neeson (Schindler’s List, Batman Begins, The Grey) returns to play ‘Zeus’ and the incomparableRalph Fiennes (The English Patient, The Reader, Coriolanus) reprises his tole as lord of the Underworld; ‘Hades’. WRATH OF THE TITANS features some welcome additions to the cast, including; Bill Nighy (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Love Actually) as smith god ‘Hephaestus’; and Rosamund Pike (Die Another Day, Surrogates) stars as heroine ‘Queen ‘Andromeda’. With a strong supporting cast including Edgar Ramirez (The Bourne Ultimatum, Vantage Point), Toby Kebbell (War Horse, The Conspirator ) and the return of Danny Huston ( The Aviator, Children of Men) as ‘Poseidon’.
The behind the scenes talent on this title are no strangers to movie spectacle on a mega scale. With names like Thomas Tull (Inception) and Kevin De La Noy (Titanic) on the production roster, awe-inspiring cinematography by Ben Davis (Kick Ass, Stardust), fine tuned editing by Martin Walsh(Chicago, V for Vendetta) and underpinned with an impactful musical score by Javier Navarette (Pan’s Labyrinth); a clearly accomplished ensemble of off-camera talent lend their expertise to this mammoth release. Other creative minds include the combined genius behind cinematic giants the likes of Blood Diamond, The Dark Knight, and 300.
In this second installment of the colossal Titans legend, Perseus braves the treacherous underworld to rescue his father, Zeus, captured by his son, Ares, and brother Hades who unleash the ancient Titans upon the world.
Join the battle of the underworld as WRATH OF THE TITANS comes to 3D Blu-ray and DVD now, from Warner Home Video.
All formats include an UltraViolet Digital Copy of the standard definition theatrical version of the film, which allows consumers to download the film to a PC or Mac plus instantly stream it from a digital cloud to many computers, tablets or smart phones.
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.