We’re lucky enough to have teamed up with Entertainment One to celebrate the release of LOOPER and give away THREE tremendous merchandise sets! …In the year 2044 time travel has not yet been invented. But in 30 years it will have been…
In director Rian Johnson’s hotly anticipated action thriller, Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) works as a looper, a futuristic assassin who eliminates targets sent back in time by a criminal organisation. The only rule is that you do not let your target escape – even if that target is you.
The rules are put to the test when Joe is called upon to “close his loop” and assassinate his future self (Bruce Willis). In failing to pull the trigger, so begins a desperate race against the clock as Joe begins to unravel his own future and older Joe’s past.
LOOPER stars Bruce Willis (DIE HARD), Joseph Gordon Levitt (THE DARK KNIGHT RISES), Emily Blunt (THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU), Paul Dano (LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE), Piper Perabo (THE PRESTIGE) and Jeff Daniels (STATE OF PLAY).
LOOPER is released on the 28th September and check out the trailer here:
Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.