We ask you, what would the home cinema be without surround sound? It brings a unique experience every time and pulls you into the action on screen, for every genre. So, we’ve teamed up with Hi-Fi Tower to give you this exclusive – and quite brilliant – competition.
If you’re tired of listening and watching films at home with flat, uninspiring sound, then look no further than what The Hollywood News in association with Hi-Fi Tower are offering…a Surround Sound system, just for one of our lucky readers. You’ll all be competing for this very special prize:
It’s the Majestic 5.1 surround sound system ,where each individual element of the system are perfectly attuned to each other, and the volume of each speaker can be comfortably adjusted via remote control, allowing you to create the perfect sound for your home.
Plus, we’ve been reliably informed that connecting the system to your DVD player etc. is simple thanks to the user-friendly design.
- Complete package allows you to get started right away
- Active system with 80W (30W plus 5 x 10W)
- Volume of each speaker can be separately adjusted
- Extra slim design
- Connections: 1 x stereo AUX input, 1 x 5.1 RCA input, 5 x stereo terminal outputs for the surround speakers
- 2 operating modes: 2.1 / 5.1
- Adjustable master volume
- Mute function
- Detachable speaker grilles
- Subwoofer impedance: 4 ohms
- Subwoofer RMS output: 30W
- Front speakers RMS output: 2 x 10W
- Centre speaker RMS output: 10W
- Surround speakers RMS output: 2 x 10W
- Power supply: 230V / 50 Hz
Sign up for their newsletter by clicking directly on this link
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.