It’s more politically charged and scandalous than ever, the critically acclaimed legal drama and we’re pleased to announce that thanks to Paramount Home Entertainment, we’ve got a box set of THE GOOD WIFE – Season 3 – to giveaway that’s released on DVD on 27th August!
Headlined by Julianna Margulies in her Emmy® and Golden Globe® award-winning role, THE GOOD WIFE – The Third Season not only includes 22 must-watch episodes, but is packed with bonus features providing a rare, inside look at the creation of the celebrated drama.
Margulies stars as Alicia Florrick, a wife and mother who assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband’s (Chris Noth) very public sex and political corruption scandal. The third season of the series continues with Alicia struggling to balance her professional and personal lives as she strives to provide a stable home for her children. In the midst of her on-going professional challenges, she faces potential divorce from her husband and contemplates finally giving in to her feelings for fellow lawyer Will Gardner (Josh Charles).
Alongside series regulars Christine Baranski, Archie Panjabi, Matt Czuchry, Alan Cumming, Graham Phillips and Makenzie Vega, the third season features special guest stars including Michael J. Fox, Matthew Perry, Jennifer Carpenter, Eddie Izzard, Mary Beth Peil, Martha Plimpton and Parker Posey.
Don’t forget, even if you don’t win this is available to PRE-ORDER right now!
THE GOOD WIFE – THE THIRD SEASON six-disc DVD set is presented in 16×9 Widescreen with English 5.1 Dolby Digital and English 2.0 Stereo Surround Dolby Digital audio and English SDH, Spanish & Portuguese subtitles. The disc breakdown is as follows:
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.