To celebrate the DVD and Blu-ray release of Season 8 and the Seasons 1-8 boxset of HBO’s excellent Hollywood-set series Entourage, we’re giving you the chance to win all eight seasons on DVD! We have two sets to give away…
The time has come to bid a fine farewell as 11 June 2012 marks the release of the eighth and final season of television’s coolest show ENTOURAGE: THE COMPLETE EIGHTH SEASON, released on Blu-ray and DVD from HBO Home Entertainment.
After 96 episodes of the hottest show on TV, the much-loved Emmy® and Golden Globe® winning series has come to an end. But fear not, as for the first time ever a Complete Boxset of Seasons One to Eight will also be available on 11 June 2012.
Executively produced by Oscar nominee Mark Wahlberg (Contraband, The Departed) and loosely based on his own Hollywood experience, Entourage is a hilarious romp through the absurdities of modern-day Tinseltown, following the life of a young star and his buddies in Hollywood where the guys want to be them and girls want to be with them.
Vince (Adrian Grenier; The Devil Wears Prada), Eric (Kevin Connolly; He’s Just Not That Into You), Drama (Kevin Dillon; The Doors) and Turtle (Jerry Ferrara; Eagle Eye) have been through a lot over the years; chasing dreams, women and good times as if the party would never end. Through the highs and lows, their friendship has kept them together. But is it time for them to grow up? This season, find out if each of the guys can compete on his own in the fast lane of high stakes Hollywood.
For your chance to win on of the copies, simply answer this question:
Who plays actor Vince Chase in Entourage?
A) Adrian Grenier
B) Adrien Brody
C) Adriana Lima
Simply fill in the below form and enter ‘Entourage’ in the subject box. The competition will close at midnight on Monday 11th June.
Entourage Season 8 and the complete series Seasons 1-8 are available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 11.
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.