To celebrate the release of PAYBACK SEASON, The Hollywood News is giving away three copies of movie on DVD.
Adam Deacon stars as Jerome, a boy from the wrong side of the tracks who has made a success of himself as a professional football player. But when his younger brother becomes involves with gangs from Jerome’s home turf, the star is dragged back into the life he had worked so hard to escape…
To be in with a chance of winning a copy of the movie, just answer the following simple question:
Adam Deacon also starred in which British hit?
B. Boys in the Hood
C. Leprechaun in the Hood
Simply fill in the below form and enter ‘Payback Season’ in the subject box.
Competition closes midnight 4th June.
PAYBACK SEASON is available to buy on DVD 4th June.
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The Hollywood News does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on thecompetition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.