The Hollywood News has teamed up with the producers of the new DVD release THE TRAGEDY OF MACBETH, which hits the home formats on Monday (12th March). We have two copies of the film to give away.
Marek Oravec (CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER), Hannah Taylor Gordon, Hal Fowler Oliver Tobias star in the Daniel Coll directed film, which set in 11th Century Scotland, but casts Macbeth and Lady Macbeth as a pair of eager twenty-somethings thirsty for fame and fortune.
We will pick two names out of the virtual hat once the competition closes, and those two peeps will each bag a copy of the film. To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below and email the answer, along with your name and home town and MACBETH in the subject bar to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date, which is Friday 16th March 2012.
Oliver Tobias starred in which of the following movies…
a) THE STUD
b) THE STING
c) THE SITTER
THE TRAGEDY OF MACBETH is available to buy Monday 12th March. Click here for more info on the film, and to watch the trailer.
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The distributors and The Hollywood News do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by The Hollywood News. The Hollywood News’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hollywood News reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and The Hollywood News reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.